My Biggest Challenge as a Future Teacher
In response to http://matterofprinciple901.blogspot.com/2017/01/blog-title-biggest-challenge-as-future.html
My two biggest challenges as a future teacher will be my on-going battle with depression, and my anxiety. These two will be my biggest hurdles because I have had problems since my freshman year, and I am now a senior. With my two battles I will be fighting the thoughts of self-loathing, and freaking out about the little things that set me off. I will cope with both of them by focusing my energy on my students and trying to help them with what they need as to distract me. These will be my obstacles on my future plans as a teacher. These two hurdles in my life will make teaching harder because I will have to constantly remind myself that what I have is okay, that it makes no difference, and that they do not define me.

No comments:
Post a Comment